- Location: Mountain View, Santa Clara County, California
- Salary: Negotiable per hour
- Job Type:Contract
Posted about 1 month ago
Job Number: 2159452
The Facility Technician II utilizes appropriate tools and equipment to assist in the installation and maintenance of facilities, which may include heating, ventilating, air condition, mechanical, plumbing, carpentry, locksmith, painting, preventive maintenance, and electrical systems. The Facility Technician Entry-level Engineer monitors building equipment and machines, makes needed repairs and performs general maintenance as scheduled or needed. Other job responsibilities may include repairing high-voltage electrical systems, structural repairs, appropriate record keeping, supervision and training.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
· Maintain/Repair water piping systems, all plumbing fixtures and appurtenances following recognized procedures and techniques of the plumbing trade as direct by immediate supervisor.
· Maintain/repair electrically powered low-voltage systems and equipment following accepted procedures and techniques of the electrical trade as directed by immediate supervisor
· Maintain/repair HVAC systems,/ equipment and perform preventive maintenance including: condenser, fan coil and AHU cleaning, filter/belt replacement
· Respond to and complete applicable Facilities tickets/requests
· Maintain equipment lists, maintenance schedules, and operations checklists/procedures as directed
· Maintain records/reports of activities and maintenance/repairs performed as directed
· Maintain inventory of assigned tools/equipment at onside parts
· Perform any other general Facilities maintenance functions
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor
· Attendance and Punctuality essential function of the position as it requires face to face interaction.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the cyclical nature of the industry, team members are required to work varying shifts and schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays, which reflect the Company's operating requirements.Job Title: Facility Technician
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.