Job Number: 2156402
Full Charge Bookkeeper
Growing company seeking an experienced Full-Charge Bookkeeper. Flexible hours Monday - Friday, potential PT flexibility
- Full Cycle A/P - Posting and paying Vendor bills, loans and credit card bills.
- Full Cycle A/R - Invoicing & Progress Billing, Statements, collections & maintain client files
- Bank Deposits, and Monthly Bank & Credit Card reconciliations
- Monthly Workers Comp Reporting and annual Audits
- Quarterly and Annual Payroll Reporting
- Prepare Annual 1099's, W-2s, & OSHA Logs
- Annual Insurance Renewals, Certificates of Insurance and claim reporting
- Clerical Duties - 10 Key, Answer phones, Email, Scanning, Copying, Filing, order supplies, etc.
- Experience in Accounting/Full Charge Bookkeeping.
- Intermediate experience in QuickBooks, required.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office Word & Excel
- Working knowledge of recent General Human Resources disciplines, including State & Federal Regulations.
- Self Motivated, attention to detail, and organized
- Ability to initiate and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal, written, & interpersonal skills
- Work independently and as a team, with positive attitude
- Computer File maintenance and printer trouble shooting experience is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish, a plus
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.