- Location: Santa Rosa, 95401
- Salary: US$55000.00 - US$65000.00 per year per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 17 days ago
Job Number: 2157005
This position will provide accounting and finance support to regional operations as well as the Central Accounting Office to ensure that both local and companywide accounting functions are executed in compliance with GAAP and accounting policies. This role performs a variety of accounting functions including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, support to HR, and support to Operational Management.
· Records weekly and monthly sales and reconciles sales to the general ledger and METRC.
· Process Full Cycle Payroll, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and assist with HR for multiple entities.
· Record and reconcile credit card accounts.
· Process inter-co billings, transactions and reconciliations
· Process bank reconciliations.
· Assist with implementing COGS reporting.
· Records depreciation expense, accrued expenses, revenue, inventory adjustments, and cash expenses.
· Maintains accurate records of cash inflows and outflows.
· Enjoys working in a start-up, fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work independently in a highly organized manner.
· QuickBooks experience required.
· Previous experience as a Bookkeeper preferred.
· 2+ years of payroll processing experience preferred.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and have the ability to create and understand spreadsheets.
· Must be 21 years of age or older to apply.
· Must pass state and federal background check.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.