Field Sales Rep. Compensation:
$20/Hr +$100 completed sales commission uncapped. Shifts:
Full time: Monday-Friday 11AM-7PM
Part-time & Weekend opportunities. Location
: Roseville, CA (Sacramento area from, Rocklin to Rancho Cordova; Granite Bay to Elk Grove, Roseville.) Work experience:
o Minimum of one (1) year of experience in in-direct, direct or retail sales in the Cable TV, Internet, or telephone industry preferred. Background and License required:
o Valid Driver's license. Must have a clean DMV record and auto insurance coverage. General education or equivalent:
o High school diploma, with some college courses, or equivalent preferred. Responsibilities:
· Sells Internet and telephone services through door-to-door solicitation of households within the company footprint, outbound existing customer calls, and local event interaction.
· Makes outbound calls on sales leads
· Possesses in-depth knowledge of company products and services
· Acts as a public representative for the company, ensuring that customers understand contract terms and conditions and payment procedures.
· Exercises constant awareness and knowledge of privacy issues while working with customer records.
· Will have the opportunity to travel to other CCI markets within the continental US to enhance revenue and customer growth within strategic areas as determined by the company.
· Serves as initial contact for members of the public with the company.
· Maintains a professional sales posture at all times and actively seeks out sales opportunities.
· Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales goals
· Communicates with customers or potential customers, answering questions about Company products and services.
· Attends local training sessions for new systems or services and/or upgrades, as required.
· Attends various Company meetings, including safety meetings.
· Reports for work on time and maintains a satisfactory attendance record. Qualifications: Technical training or knowledge:
o Knowledge of Cable TV, Satellite Programming, Internet providers, and telephone products and services.
o Must have basic keyboard knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs,
o Must be able to use a smartphone and/or tablet to look up and enter information while maintaining a sales conversation with prospective customers. Professional training or knowledge:
o Clear understanding of the principles of selling and the ability to skillfully apply the knowledge.
o Ability to close sales while maintaining a focus on customer satisfaction.
o Strong grammar and verbal skills, and an ability to work independently, yet thrive in a team-oriented culture. Physical Demands:
o Physical demands are minimal and generally consistent with the performance of routine sales duties.
o Some of the days are spent sitting at a desk, working with computers, printers, phones, files, and standard office equipment.
o Some of the days are spent walking in various outdoor conditions, standing, and occasional bending, stooping, and sitting.
o Additionally, this position requires traveling by personal or Company vehicle to meet with customers.
o Movement is required in the use of office equipment, supply locations, files, and other work locations and meeting rooms. Lifting, generally less than 20 pounds occasionally required for transporting boxes, and materials to and from the vehicle.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.