Field Service Technician
- Location: Oregon City
- Salary: US$70000.00 - US$75000.00 per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 28 days ago
Job Number: 2174301
Field Service Technician
Zero Emission Technology!
Excellent salary and opportunity for growth!
$70-75 K plus generous benefits!
Location: Remote position - can be based in oregon or washington, willing to travel, near a major airport preferred. Company vehicle provided. Fulltime.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, and motivated Field Service Technician to join our team. As a Field Service Technician, you will be responsible for ensuring proper task management in order to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction. You will be working closely with Regional Service Manager to accomplish specified objectives. Work involved will be in after sales service, quality, warranty, customer, and dealer support for advanced electric off-highway products portfolio.
Field Service Technician responsibilities
* Perform customer support tasks
* Perform all on-site activities related to installation, repair, management, and maintenance
* Track and document the analysis and progression of the work
* Perform troubleshooting
* Identify and report all field issues
* Suggest and implement solution
* Team up with colleagues and other team members
* Build relationships and trust with customers and clients
* Answering telephone inquiries and assisting clients.
* Using diagnostic tools to identify issues and evaluating the available information.
* Promoting the company's services.
* Maintaining your technical and mechanical skills.
* Maintain a positive attitude with customers, dealers in an efficient and productive manner.
* Assist with difficult customer issues.
* Have a full working knowledge of the product and service aspects
* Monitor top tier customer problems to ensure a high level of response time
* Assist in creating a knowledge center of product issues, and solutions including FAQ's
* Monitor product performance in field and support analysis and reporting of major product concerns
* Provide technical support to the customers and dealerships in assigned territory
* Provide technical training to help troubleshoot and repair equipment
* Work for development of the dealer training and certification program.
* Administer warranty as outlined in the policy manual
* Train dealerships on the proper warranty process and procedures
* Conduct random audits of dealers to ensure compliant with warranty policies
* Review and approves warranty claim from customers / dealerships
Experience & Qualifications:
Field Service Technician will need to have ability to communicate effectively with customers, dealers, suppliers, and internal team members.
Experience with electric vehicles, zero emission, ag equipment, diesel trucks, heavy equipment, automotive, or industrial equipment a plus.
Strong mechanical and electrical skills
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.