- Location: Newark, 94560
- Salary: US$65.00 - US$70.00 per hour
- Job Type:Contract
Posted 11 days ago
Job Number: 2172201
Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry. Company is seeking a Business Analyst to play a key role in Finance and Accounting.
This is a critical role that requires exceptional analytical, organizational skills and business acumens. Knowledge of automotive and financial products is highly desired. As the business analyst you will conduct market research; technical analysis, develop reporting and dashboards, process maps and manage the technical integration with our partners.
* Conduct market research, including commonly offered financial products
* Develop KPIs, reporting and dashboard
* Consolidate and analyze data leveraging multiple application such as Excel, Tableaue, SQL to guide the business.
* Develop process maps for customer experience and supporting business processes
* Advise and inform management on contract negotiations with financial and technology partners
* Create and manage roll out plans for several initiatives including preparing executive updates
* 3+ years' experience in automotive, finance or business analytics
* BA/BS degree required
This position is on location, no remote work
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.