Full Charge Bookkeeper
- Location: San Ramon
- Salary: US$80000.00 - US$87000.00 per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 17 days ago
Job Number: 2177053
Job Title: Full Charge Bookkeeper
Location: San Ramon
Join our client, a top homebuilder and property management company in San Ramon, as a Staff Accountant/ Full Charge Bookkeeper. You will manage financial records and accounts while collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive process improvements. This is a unique opportunity to develop your accounting skills in a supportive and dynamic environment with a company that has over 30 years of experience in building and managing exceptional residential properties throughout the Bay Area.
Job Title Responsibilities:
· Prepares, reviews and approves accurate owner disbursements and financial statements monthly
· Prepares owners special financial reports and disbursement requirements
· Reviews property incomes and expenses and brings any discrepancies, problems, or questions to Property Manager's attention.
· Insures property operating balances in Trust Account are maintained at a positive level at all times.
· Analyzes and organizes financial records, bookkeeping and bookkeeping procedures, preparation of payrolls, personnel, information management, filing systems.
· Formulates procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of financial records.
· Reviews clerical and personnel records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
· Issues written and oral instructions. Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures. Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of workflow and process in office.
· Assists in preparation of annual Common Area Maintenance reconciliations for applicable properties
· Collects all employees time sheets, checks for completeness and accuracy, records and tracks vacation and sick leave, submits payroll information twice monthly to Vice President.
· Train A/R and A/P positions in job responsibilities and duties as required
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year College or university in Accounting or Finance; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
· Experience with Yardi, Appfolio, Netsuite, MRI, or CTI are nice to have.
· Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with accountants, clients, and upper management
· Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act and Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life/AD and D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.