Job Number: 2159881
Nelson Staffing is in need of General Warehouse workers for a leading warehouse in Concord, CA!!
Location: Concord, CA
Shift: Day | 6am - 2:30pm
Highly competent, detail-oriented and strategic professional who understands and embraces the company's mission and will provide excellence in responsiveness and understanding in a very fast-paced working environment
- Shipping: Ensure customers receive accurate orders in a timely manner. Ensure products are properly packed and organized for safe shipment. Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs. Affix proper postage to each package in preparation for shipping. Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed.
- Stocker: Sort, organize, and confirm incoming shipments of new goods. Work with team members to restock low supply of merchandise. Ensure all merchandise inventory is properly stocked and correctly labeled. Ensure warehouse is neat, clean and organized throughout the duration of shift.
- Puller: Prepare customer orders for shipment by ensuring items are pulled correctly. Ensure all merchandise inventory is properly stocked and correctly labeled. Work with inventory management to identify incoming shipments is stocked and easily accessible to inventory team for warehouse floor distribution. Work to replenish merchandise in an organized and timely manner, while projecting upcoming supply count and stocking placement.
- 1-2 years warehouse experience
- Be knowledgeable of product line after training
- Must be a team player with positive demeanor
- Understanding of warehouse policy & safety procedures
- Self-motivated with organizational and prioritization skills
- Understanding of merchandise handling and production methods
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively in a fast paced, ambitious, and ever-changing environment
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.