Guest Services Coordinator
- Location: South San Francisco
- Salary: US$22.00 - US$25.00 per hour
- Job Type:Temporary
Posted 7 days ago
Job Number: 2175692
Guest Services Coordinator
South San Francisco, CA
$22-$25 per hour
The Guest Services Coordinator will be an essential position in providing general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The Guest Services Coordinator will be the primary contact for all clients, vendors, and visitors that come to Blueprint Studios. This position will be responsible for answering and directing all telephone calls. This will include, but not be limited to answering routine questions, providing general information, directing and forwarding calls appropriately. This individual will require a polite, positive, polished, and professional manner when greeting clients, ensuring that they feel welcome and comfortable. The Guest Services Coordinator will also support the success and completion of projects and task for the Business & Administrative Operations Team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: At Minimum Duties & Responsibilities
· Greets clients, vendors, and visitors and notifies the respective Blueprint Studios employee(s) of their arrival
· Assists clients, vendors, and visitors with general questions such as whom to contact, office hours, office locations and directions, and any other routine information requested
· Operates and manages the multi-line telephones and routes incoming calls accordingly
· Maintains a safe, clean, and organized front desk and lobby area by complying with company regulations and policies
· Performs general office functions such as data entry, faxing, copying, and filing as needed
· Ability to manage and drive completion on individual tasks and projects
· Supports the Business & Administration Operations team with improvements on processes and procedures
· Provides administrative assistance with special projects and reports as required
· Maintains the security of Blueprint Studios by following procedures, monitoring visitor logbooks and issuing visitor badges
· Distributes job applications to potential candidates and provides general information about employment processes
· Receives and signs for all packages to Blueprint Studios and notifies designated recipient of delivery
· Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: At Minimum Training, Education & Experience
· Associates degree from accredited college
· 3 to 5 years of related experience
· Proven problem-solving abilities and analytical skills
· Effective organizational and interpersonal skills
· Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft office and mac software
· Must have the ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
· Must possess a friendly, polite, and professional demeanor
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
? Bilingual in Spanish is highly desired
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act and Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life/AD and D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.