- Location: San Francisco
- Salary: Negotiable per hour
- Job Type:Contract
Posted 30 days ago
Job Number: 2162450
Remote, 3-month contract
Hiring an HRIS Analyst/HR Analyst to lead an ADP data cleanup. You will record and report data issues to team and IDENTIFY ways to improve current process. You'll define these new processes and support implementation.
· Document/update employee processes from hire to exit
· Support the People Team with ad-hoc projects, i.e.- data audits, data entry, etc.
· Support in documentation of new hire and employee transfer audit processes
· Review and update HRIS as needed
· ADP Workforce Now configuration review & clean up
· ADP Workforce Now business process flow and review for updates
· Ad-hoc data analysis & reporting
· Support People Systems and People Analytics with HR System and data cleanup, process review, documentation.
· 3+ years Enterprise HR experience with HR data/process experience
· Clear understanding of best practices in leveraging an HRIS
· Experience in correcting/updating data in an HRIS
· Previous systems experience
· Previous HR operations or process experience
· Project management experience
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.