- Location: Irvine
- Salary: Up to US$25.00 per hour
- Job Type:Contract
Posted 25 days ago
Job Number: 2173517
Work with on the best companies in SoCal, apply now for this remote HR Assistant position!
* Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
* Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
* Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
* Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
* Provides clerical support to the HR department.
* Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
* Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
* Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
* Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
Education and Experience:
* Associate's degree in related field required.
* Prior related office experience preferred.
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.