Job Number: 2165224
Works independently with guidance and direction of the Director, HR Services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages recruiting and talent acquisition processes
- Coordinate and conduct onboarding and exit interviews.
- Ensure compliance in wage and hour business practices and assist in support of timekeeping and payroll processes; aids employees with questions regarding payroll and benefits or coordinate with other teams to resolve employee inquiries.
- Provide coaching and direction for managers to navigate employee relations and conflict management.
- Develop and maintain policy documents and employee handbooks and partner with management to provide federal and state regulatory guidance (e.g., FMLA, ADA, CFRA, etc.).
- Engage in the collaborative process and determine a reasonable accommodation as needed and is the point of contact for employees going on leave.
- Track intermittent leave and ensure pay is correct.
- Conducts internal investigations into claims of harassment, discrimination, or other company or customer policy violations as needed.
- Manages annual performance appraisal and goal setting processes and communications as well as assisting management with resolution of employee performance concerns.
- Develop and implement employee training and development programs with the collaboration of the senior leadership of the organization. Coordinate outside training from different vendors. Assign and track training through SuccessFactors.
- Provide compensation analysis and evaluation including but not limited to job analysis; prepares analyses and evaluation to ensure equitable and competitive compensation programs.
- Own and drive specific area of HCM system management such as employee and organizational data quality, reporting, and testing of system changes and updates.
- Manage the process of H-1B visas and PERM process for PCCI and subsidiaries by partnering with immigration law firm.
- Coordinate Cristo Rey work-study program and ensure students are assigned appropriately to different departments and act as point of contact for program administration.
- 7 + years of HR Manager experience in an increasingly responsible role.
- (S)PHR Certification and degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Must be able to interpret laws, regulations, and policies and communicate information in a manner appropriate for the audience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Responsible for the full supervision of HR Administrators.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.