Human Resources Manager
- Location: Napa
- Salary: US$70000.00 - US$80000.00 per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 11 months ago
Job Number: 2173473
We are looking for an HR Generalist/Manager to join our collaborative team in Napa County, CA. The candidate will be an integral part of our strong foundation to make a positive impact, both internally and externally. If you believe you have the experience and skill set to take your career to the next level, then apply today.
Create, apply, and support programs and processes that add value to the Company and its employees, foremost to improved employee welfare, empowerment, growth, and retention, while remaining committed to our key business drivers.
* Full-Cycle recruiting, and onboarding.
* Confirm the company's compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
* Manage employee relations while maintaining a professionalism and confidentiality.
* Address employee grievances and find correct actions.
* Work closely with the General Manager to create and update compensation strategy for all employees based on up-to-date and fair market value.
* Deliver information to employees through established written materials and maintain them.
* Maintain employees' personnel files and manage necessary documents on a timely basis
* Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
* Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
* Knowledge of human resources strategies and practices, including
compensation, performance management, safety, hiring and employee relations.
* Ability to create a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration, and teamwork. Want to make an impact on DEI initiatives.
* Working knowledge in HRIS Systems (e.g. ADP, Paylocity, etc.)
* Ability to wear many different hats and can prioritize projects.
* Ability to supervise direct hire and temporary employees.
* Strong empathy and interpersonal skills
* Bilingual in Spanish is a must
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.