Job Number: 2168312
A highly successful and innovative company is expanding!
Location: Onsite Santa Rosa CA
Terrific growing company!
The Senior Manager of Information & Digital Technology position will work closely with company and parent company and partners in leading information technology and digital initiatives, coordinating development and implementation of existing business processes to new ERP (NetSuite), prioritizing various modules as primary responsibility. The position will also manage all third-party software / systems (dealer portal, Zappy Ride app… and more) and its integration with NetSuite; manage effective vendor relationships including contracts and budgets. This position will ensure smooth functioning of I.T. department working with vendors, internal users and support dealers. This position is designed to extend hardware and network support to the users coordinate and resolve I.T. related issues with internal and external customers. This position will be a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on IT questions and resolving IT concerns / problems if any.
This role will report to the CEO for now to ensure alignment and effective execution of our IT & Digital strategy and tactical plans.
- Deliver on IT and Digital strategy, processes and key performance indicators that will provide the company with a best-in-class IT organization and support.
- Delivering long term & short-term strategy, IT & business road map, budgeting, IT policies & procedure, software and hardware implementation plans…
- At strategic level, project reviews, IT strategy and roadmap review and implementation, understanding business needs to align IT roadmap, discussion on continued IT needs and plans….
- At tactical level, business process discussions, feasibility to propose best IT solutions, business requirement understanding and coordinating with various function heads for business process changes and customized reports.
- Budget creation, monitoring and control including IT product selection, procurement, and commissioning and resource allocations.
- Providing hardware/software solutions, technology selection to meet business requirements, data security and safety
- Implementation of ERP (NetSuite) projects and integration with third-party applications.
- Provide rugged and uninterrupted IT infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Integrated business process, IT Infrastructure and Networking, IT applications, Budgeting, IT service providers & partners, and IT Policies & Procedures.
- Experienced ERP user is required with proficiency in digital technology and planning to help develop company dealer & customer portal. Experience in working with partners, association, sales and marketing teams / agencies…
Business requirement analysis and its technical translation. Experience in Hardware, networking and server management essential. Knowledge of NetSuite / ERP & portals (EP and other websites) is desirable
- Experience in managing various IT / related projects, weekly / monthly work assignments.
- Policy compliance audits, daily checklists, monitoring of infrastructure as we implement through daily system generated reports.
- Skilled at problem resolution and supporting business analytics to enable efficient operations.
- Solid understanding of business functions, systems & processes to analyze issues with daily business transactions.
- Ability to coordinate training programs for new and current process instruction and preparing periodical manuals for process training.
- Ability to multitask in a start up to fast-paced office environment
Professional Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in information / digital technology; Masters preferred.
- Professional certification and experience in ERP implementation, business systems and processes is a plus.
- IT & Digital experience in farm equipment, heavy equipment, outdoor power or related field companies is a plus.
- 12-15+ years of IT experience in managing ERP implementation, IT infrastructure design & development, data center design and commissioning, database design & administration, systems analysis, design, development and implementation.
- Well conversed with performance optimization in would be large-scale production environments and troubleshooting. Experienced in project management and working with prime IT project executors at Corporate and partners.
- Experience in understanding structured IT functions and modules to process cross-functionally at all levels.
- Strong process-oriented skills leveraging systems, data and business process to drive sustainable operational improvements.
- Benchmarking vis-à-vis competitors and customizing per organization's requirements
- Planning skills in executing the project within defined timelines and adhering to constraints such as resources and costs.
- Planning in operationalizing the concepts and ensuring that business process owners take ownership and in the efficient allocation of resources.
- Analytical skills to solve problems effectively and quickly. Ability to grasp quickly and consider big picture.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environments
- Able to understand and resolve dealer/employee/customer issues to final resolution is essential.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to converse with suppliers/dealers and employees via phone and email.
- Skilled at problem resolution. Active listening skills and ability to communicate and empathize.
- Ability to work in a team environment and lead and conduct training programs….
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Programs, (i.e. Office 365, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook…)
- Proven change management process experience with the ability to drive positive change.
- Possess strategic thought leadership with ability to look ahead and respond proactively - bias for action.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.