Inspector Second Shift
- Location: Sonoma
- Salary: US$17.00 - US$17.50 per hour per hour
- Job Type:Temporary
Posted about 1 month ago
Job Number: 2157246
Inspector needed on Second Shift
The bottling line worker performs general production work and may rotate between dumping stations, foiling station, packing station and bottling clean-up.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Participates in Set-up, cleanup of bottling line
· Assists in routine maintenance of machinery
· Rotates between various functions on bottling line
· Assists in inspection of finished goods for quality control purposes
· Fully supports the commitment towards safety practices and policies
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.