Job Number: 2151625
Bio-Rad is looking for an Instrument Assembler Temp to execute a variety of tasks that includes receipt and verification of materials, calibration and operation of equipment, assembly of components and kits, performing calculations, and completing required documentation following Good Documentation Practices. (6 positions available.)
- Performs calibration and operation of equipment, dispensing or packaging dry and/ or wet products, capping and torquing of bottles, assembly of components and kits, performing calculations, and completing required documentation following Good Documentation Practices.
- Verifies required materials against the process order and prepares work area for production operation.
- Strictly follow work instructions to execute production tasks.
- Performs in-line quality inspection and weighs finished products to confirm it meets specifications.
- Inspects product using visual, automated, electronic and mechanical inspection procedures.
- Performs line clearance.
- Completes required documentation in an accurate and timely manner following Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Ensures scrap and waste are disposed of properly.
- Operates motorized and non-motorized equipment to move materials, supplies and equipment as instructed.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP/Quality Systems).
- Complies with 5S requirements.
- Completes special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Trains other employees.
- Basic troubleshooting as needed.
- Completes and maintains quality records.
- Cross train on 1-2 production lines.
- Strictly follows PPE procedures.
- Monitors and maintains inventory at their work areas.
- Keeps supervisor appraised of any abnormal production issues.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Training on soldering, electromechanical assembly, and electrostatic discharge methods.
- Able to follow routine written or oral instructions.
- Communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
- Proficient in applying basic problem solving, planning, and work prioritization.
- Ability to operate tools and equipment.
- Where applicable, knowledge of GMP, ISO, IPC, FDA, DOT, and/or IATA requirements.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.