Job Number: 2161494
Turlock, CA 95380
* Follow appropriate methods and SOPS on all tasks. Maintain quality control records.
* Ensure laboratory equipment's are maintained and calibrated.
* Responsible for accurate performance of testing, recording and sampling of products and ingredients.
* To perform the analysis and pass the information in a timely and accurate flow to the plant staff and management is required.
* Read, calculate, record data in Laboratory Data System (QA Studio).
* Perform rapid test methods
* Read, enter and evaluate process control samples
* Support root cause analysis investigations and suggest appropriate corrective actions.
* Prepare sample for analysis by recording, weighing and blending.
* Read, calculate and record analysis data to produce a report for the client. Correct any discrepancies that occur on the worksheet.
* Support quality and continuous improvement process.
* Must participate in cleaning schedule and maintain retain samples as required.
* Update equipment records on forms or in software systems as needed.
* Must keep up-to-date on assigned training.
* Adhere to all safety policies.
* Responsibility to support laboratory management in the implementation maintenance, and improvement of the management system.
* Perform other lab related tasks as needed such as pH, brix, butter fat, total solids testing, micros, etc.
* Has a responsibility to support and assist in the execution of the Food Safety and Quality Systems.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.