- Location: San Francisco, San Francisco County, California
- Salary: US$22.00 - US$24.00 per year per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted about 2 months ago
Job Number: 2159167
San Francisco, CA
Nelson's client is seeking a Leasing Coordinator to support their in-house leasing team. This role is responsible for placing advertisements, communicating directly with prospects, and leasing vacant units based upon a market rent pro forma provided by Company management.
The Company is a property management company focused upon managing residential apartment properties in the Bay Area. The Company seeks to attract and retain motivated real estate professionals who love the unique local Bay Area culture.
* Field phone and email inquiries on listings
* Update online advertisements and postings
* Schedule apartment tours
* Identify and follow up with potential residents
* Verify and screen applicants and qualify residents
* Assist with apartment showings and tours
* Draft and coordinate all necessary documentation for securing a lease agreement
* Other projects as requested by Department Head
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
* 1-2 years of sales or real estate experience
* Ability to work on a flexible schedule including weekends as needed by prospective residents
* Motivated by the opportunity to work for salary plus commission
* A California Real Estate Salesperson or Brokerage license is preferred, but not required. Candidates without a license will be enrolled in the classes and must provide proof of passing before they can negotiate or discuss rental rates with interested parties.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.