Job Number: 2158207
Nelson Legal Division is currently seeking a Legal Recruiting Manager.
The Executive Recruiter is responsible for executing a comprehensive recruiting plan and proactively connecting with top legal talent. Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs. Analyzes legal industry trends, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting strategies. Develops existing clients and generates new business through candidate/client leads, referrals and various forms of marketing. Builds and maintains a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses client needs. Serves as subject matter expert on market trends, target industries, and roles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active candidates.
- Schedule and conduct in-depth interviews with prospective attorney candidates to assess placement opportunities.
- Manage relationships with clients by partnering to provide hiring solutions.
- Assist all parties in making discreet and informed employment decisions.
- Follow up with clients and applicants to ensure a proper matching has occurred.
- Responsible for relationship management and problem solving.
- Negotiate fee agreements with law firm and corporate legal departments.
- Responsible for completing appropriate correspondence for each placement.
- Responsible for continued development for generating new business.
- Tour clients' offices and seek to gain full understanding of clients' goals and objectives.
- Responsible for generating Direct Hire and Temporary - Hire fees per budgeted goals.
- Conduct quality calls to clients and placed candidates to ensure satisfaction is met on both ends.
- Perform follow-up with clients and placed candidates to assess job performance and satisfaction.
- Complete reference and degree verifications.
- Extending offers of employment to attorney candidates and negotiating compensation packages.
- Elicit job orders and fill with appropriate candidates in a professional and timely manner.
- Respond to requests for information.
- Enter and edit information in Applicant Tracking System.
- Participate in thought leadership (e.g. networking/articles/panels/conferences/job fairs)
- Compose and post external recruiting ads.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment quickly.
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen and market insight.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Customer Relationship Management Systems and/or related tools.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.