Job Number: 2160226
Loan Processor / Office Manager
Established Local Boutique Mortgage Brokerage, with a reputation for excellence, is seeking an exceptional and committed professional Senior Loan Processor / Office Manager to add to their team!
Location: Onsite in Santa Rosa
Compensation: To $135K
Responsibilities and Duties
- Submit, process and close loans according to company guidelines and time frames.
- Office management including compliance, broker relationships, communication with all parties, and delegation/training
- Gather and review documentation for the loan-pre-underwriting to ensure all documents submitted are accurate and relevant. Documentation may include:
- Assist loan officers and manager with all functions and details of loans from beginning to end.
- Review initial loan approval and work with borrower to gather appropriate documentation
- Order appraisals, conditions, vom's credit supps, voe's
- Collect all required documentation for the loan package
- Create a loan submission package for the underwriting department
- Submit files to assigned underwriter
- Satisfy all conditions when received from underwriter
- Ensure that approval falls within the established lending guidelines
- Communicate with clients, other professionals, including attorneys, county clerks and title companies
- Filing, record management, broker call reports, website management qualifications and skills
- Must have loan processing experience. Residential or commercial.
- Technically savvy and experienced
- Proficient in Calyx Point or similar system, Excel, Dropbox, Outlook, DocuSign, DU/LP s plus
- Attention to detail, high energy, customer service skills, presentable, effective written and verbal communication skills, positive attitude with willingness to learn and grow.