Job Number: 2161412
Luxury Concierge and Reservationist
$20/hr+ (Depends of Experience)
We are seeking an energetic and dedicated concierge associate focused on high end customer service. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a background in the hospitality industry. If you are motivated to succeed in a positive and constructive environment, we want you as a member of our team!
- Schedule and book appointments and events as necessary, following established guidelines.
- Be familiar with and able to describe details regarding winery experiences
- Manage the flow of guests for scheduled appointments and referral reservations while providing exceptional customer service.
- Respond to appointment requests and emails in a timely and professional manner, enter customer contact information into our customer relationship system and gather necessary billing and contact information.
- Provide back-up support to other office colleagues.
- Consistent communication and coordination with hospitality team and management.
- Manage customer data- update customer information as requested, cancellations, special requests, etc.
- Respond to all phone calls, e-mail and voicemail messages in timely fashion
- High school diploma or equivalent; college education a plus.
- At least 1 year of experience in hospitality, lodging, or customer service.
- Computer literacy skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.