- Location: Sebastopol
- Salary: US$21.00 - US$21.85 per hour
- Job Type:Temp to Hire
Posted 11 days ago
Job Number: 2179267
Duties: Follow company policies and procedures, safety and GMP procedures
· Perform proper machine set-up procedures.
· Performs changeovers. Efficiently utilizes change over defined process and tools.
· Perform defined preventative maintenance tasks
· Communicate with maintenance colleagues to insure proper operation.
· Ability to change packaging components as needed.
· Perform frequent product checks and record necessary information on daily production utilizing RedZone.
· Pull quality samples as needed.
· Maintain activity logs
· Remove and replace defective and rework damaged cartons from line.
· Clean machine to GMP standards
· Rotate work stations as necessary
· Interface with HMI screen and identifying errors
· Recycle and separate trash into proper containers
· Performs any and all other assigned tasks.
GMP REQUIRMENTS- Must wear smock, hair net, beard nets, shoe covers/safety shoes, nitrile gloves.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Two + years operating manufacturing equipment.
· Attention to detail, good communication skills, team player, and ability to follow directions.
· Basic computer skills- IPAD
· Basic mechanical reasoning, problem solving, and issue resolution.
· Ability to use mechanical and basic hand tools.
· Basic communication in English
· Able to collaborate effectively in a team setting.
· Ability to calculate basic math functions (adding, subtracting, multiplying, division, percent, etc.,) accurately and quickly as necessary.
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act and Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life AD&D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.