Job Number: 2168893
Are you looking for a FULL TIME MAINTENANCE MECHANIC POSITION with a world class Food Production company? We offer MEDICAL AND DENTAL BENEFITS DAY EFFECTIVE ON THE FIRST DAY OF HIRE!!
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE FOR THIS UNION CITY COMPANY THAT HAS BEEN PRODUCTING HIGH QUALITY FOODS FOR OVER 80 YEARS! Urgency sought for the Morning/AM schedule!
The Maintenance Mechanic conducts troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance services to equipment throughout the plant, builds and assembles new equipment, performance preventative maintenance services and general building maintenance tasks.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, tanks and production machines.
- Observe equipment concerns and initiative corrective action/repair
- Technical training, high school diploma, 3 years' experience in production machine repair working with shop tools such as shear, lathe, drill press, mill; welding experience a plus
- Basic use of computer, tablet, scanner, iPad for recording information
- Mechanical Aptitude
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.