- Location: Santa Cruz
- Salary: Negotiable per hour
- Job Type:Contract
Posted 26 days ago
Job Number: 2162620
* Technical product assembly as instructed by Manufacturing Process Instructions
* Maintains the manufacturing area cleanliness and organization as described by Manufacturing Process Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
* Identifies non-conforming materials.
* Provide feedback for process and product improvements.
* Performs multiple manufacturing tasks or tasks requiring increased skills and experience.
* Inspects product as instructed by Manufacturing Process Instructions.
* Maintains inventory of materials.
* Redline MPIs.
* Maintain and comply with Safety Procedures.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Ability to read and follow manufacturing process instructions with associated tooling and material.
* Ability and willingness to work in a controlled environment assembly area.
* Manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination to assemble medical devices.
* Basic Computer Skills
Ability to communicate in English both written and verbally.
* Ability to provide concentrated visual and mental attention
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.