Marketing & DTC Sales Manager
- Location: Healdsburg
- Salary: Negotiable per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 5 days ago
Job Number: 2168577
Our client located in Healdsburg is seeking a Marketing & DTC Sales Manager. The role is responsible for managing and curating the marketing initiatives, both digital and traditional, as well as promoting and managing the Direct-to-Consumer Sales with a high emphasis on Wine Club development. Additional focus on brand training for all staff and the continual refinement of the Brand Stories is paramount to success.
* Create and curate Social Media content with emphasis on driving overall recognition and connection with brands to support brand development and interaction as well as visitation to the winery.
* Monitoring Website traffic and updating content as needed to maintain a fresh digital presence.
* Create and monitor email campaigns with unique offers to the existing mailing list which coincide with vintage releases, seasonal changes, and other events/happenings at the winery.
* Driving Mailing list sign ups through multiple channels - Social, Direct Sign Ups, etc.
* Manage submissions to traditional wine media to acquire scores and promote inclusion in articles.
* Research Social Media Influencers and create partnerships/relationships.
* Outreach to local lodging, restaurants, and tour companies to drive traffic.
Tasting Room Responsibilities:
* Conduct training sessions with existing and new tasting room staff to ensure that brand messaging is consistent and accurate.
* Work with Tasting Room staff to encourage wine club sign ups.
* Hosting VIP/Wine Club Members as needed.
* Creation and curating new experiences utilizing the winery and pouring licenses.
* Creating, Hosting and Managing special events on property consistent with our permits.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.