Job Number: 2165805
- Coordinating, formatting, editing, and proofreading proposals, statements of qualifications (SOQ), presentations, reports, and other documents.
- Ensuring documents meet brand standards (font, colors, text, margins, etc.);
- Supporting the marketing team with proposal, qualifications, and interview preparation.
- Maintaining marketing databases, electronic files, and standard materials including resumes and project descriptions.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to maintain the website and update social media, such as writing routine posts and creating simple graphics based on templates; and
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with strategic research and other projects.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook);
- Basic knowledge of computers and printing equipment.
- Attention to detail and able to make decisions.
- Ability to work independently while also functioning effectively as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with different personalities and professional styles.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple assignments concurrently; and
- A strong grasp of punctuation, spelling, grammar, and style.
- Bachelors and/or Associates degree in English, Marketing or Journalism.
- A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop), Deltek VantagePoint CRM, SharePoint, and/or WordPress.
- Background or interest in environmental issues; and
- Experience with writing and/or proofreading highly technical documents.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.