- Location: Napa
- Salary: Up to US$75000.00 per year per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 24 days ago
Job Number: 2168724
Terrific opportunity to move into the wine industry! Wine industry experience not necessary!
Location: Napa, CA
Searching for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to perform a variety of marketing duties, encompassing everything from the upkeep of printed and digital collateral, to helping with special events for a highly regarded Napa winery with an allocated production of wines that are exclusively produced from our estate vineyards on the eastern hillsides of Napa. Dedicated to producing the highest possible quality wines. Every aspect of production, from our viticultural and winemaking practices to our unique underground facility, has been carefully designed for the purpose of producing excellent wine.
· Support DTC and Trade Sales with printed collateral and digital promotional martials.
· Keep track of Marketing Calendar and ensure we stay on schedule and help keep Marketing Calendar up to date.
· Collaborate with management on all promotions and external communications.
· Assist with the planning and implementation of winery events, company meetings, and in-market sales activities.
· Assist with social media to ensure the brand is on message and keep all content up-to-date.
· Curate content and review analytics for social media, email campaigns, and website and prepare summary reports.
· Maintain inventory and availability of promotional collateral. Coordinate with vendors, including printing company, to place orders as needed and verify receipts.
· Support DTC and Trade Sales teams by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and competitive product information as needed
· Help with special projects or miscellaneous administrative tasks as needed.
Qualification & Skills Requirements
· Experience with Abode Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier and Lightroom strongly preferred, but not required.
· Working knowledge of CRM software, WordPress, HTML, and graphic design are all preferred.
· Demonstrable Direct to Consumer marketing experience in any industry
· Advanced usage of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and working knowledge of Excel.
· Familiarity with email marketing platforms and different types of social media.
· Valid CA driver license and reliable independent transportation are required.
· Bachelor's degree and/or 2+ years of marketing experience.
· This is an hourly, full-time position.
· Compensation is competitive and will be determined on an individual basis.
· Benefits include company paid Kaiser Medical and Best Life Dental, PTO and paid national holidays.Company matching 401k Plan.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.