- Location: Columbus
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 24 days ago
Job Number: 2173501
We are seeking a Marketing Director for an amazing client to lead strategic and tactical brand plan development and implementation for the portfolio in the adult beverage industry.
As the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for leading and managing a variety of business-critical projects that drive growth against the portfolio. The ideal candidate is a dynamic and experienced individual who has a strong marketing (consumer and customer) background with the ability to create, develop and execute strategic marketing efforts in support of the brand and designated marketplace. This position will play a key role in inspiring creativity, while ensuring brand strategy and guidelines are consistent throughout key execution priorities. The Marketing Director must have a good understanding of its consumer target, customer, and distributor partners in order to develop strong tactical commercial and digital initiatives.
* Leverage available data and insights to identify opportunity "gaps" in the marketplace for growth
* Keep a pulse on market trends, consumer behaviors, and competitive activities to recognize challenges and opportunities
* Ensure that brand guidelines are developed, followed and/or maintained across all executional efforts
* Lead the development of brand strategy and customer programs
* Evaluate creative ideas and thinking with a critical eye and understanding of the brand equity, vision and strategic priorities
* Translate brand strategy into actionable plans, positioning and go-to-market strategies
* Generate plans-of-action that grow market share, brand awareness and growth
* Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to deliver highly creative, out-of-box campaigns
* Measure and report on the performance of all marketing activities (ROI, KPIs, etc.)
* Oversee the timely execution of all Rancho La Gloria marketing activities
* Agency management including, but not limited to, branding projects, PR, Social, Media buying, Influencer marketing and trade programming.
* Ongoing budget management and tracking, as well as invoice processing
* Lead the development of annual planning and activation playbooks
* Partner with National and Regional sales leadership to provide effective tools and support that enables local market success and relevancy.
· Bachelor's degree
* Minimum of 5 years experience as a Brand and/or Marketing Manager
* Experience devising unique campaigns to engage, educate, and excite consumers
* Strong understanding of the marketing mix, with ability to recommend effective strategies and objectives to management
* Good taste, a sense of aesthetics, and a love for great copy and witty communications
* Data-driven and comfortable with metrics and spreadsheets
* Superior communication, leadership, and teamworking skills
* Beverages and alcohol products experience required
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.