Job Number: 2166264
Looking for a Marketing Manager in the Bay Area.
- Drive marketing strategies impacting consumer experiences
- Develop actionable insights to inform product and marketing strategy (e.g. consumer, creator and competitive research)
- Set product marketing strategy to achieve our business goal (e.g. set goals, define value proposition, establish narrative, etc.).
- Plan and implement go-to-market strategy for product launches (e.g. commercialization plan, awareness and adoption strategies, etc.).
- Use data and insights to understand and align the business on areas of focus, and to identify needs for product/policy improvements and education across platform(s).
- Define and execute a content marketing roadmap and editorial strategy that communicates the brand value proposition, grows thought leadership in our category (kids media and tech), and drives engagement throughout the overall funnel.
- Establish strong working relationships with collaborators across marketing, programming, policy, PR and product.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in product marketing within B2C/B2B.
- Experience in Project management, Data efficiency, and Market research
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in a multicultural, global environment.
- Product marketing leader, with demonstrated ability to drive measurably successful product launches and campaigns.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to quickly grasp product features and benefits and translate those into brief accurate, high quality deliverables like use cases, tutorials and marketing materials.
- A great passion for audience and audience experiences, with a demonstrated ability to utilize user research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the consumer experience.
- Excellent communication, analytical and quantitative skills
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.