- Location: Santa Rosa
- Salary: Negotiable per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 26 days ago
Job Number: 2168723
Location: Santa Rosa, Ca
Cutting edge technology and growing company!
Offering exceptional benefits!
The Marketing Manager position will work assisting in marketing focused on dealer regional marketing, and dealer development administration. The position will focus on dealer regional marketing, assist in tracking and executing all documents and processes related to signing up dealers and supporting their training and marketing staff.
This role will report to the Director, Sales Operations and Marketing. The role will work closely with the sales, PR and regional sales directors to be the main point of dealer regional marketing, scheduling and producing dealer onboarding and ongoing support documents.
* Develop template for dealer regional marketing plan, including but not limited to digital marketing; in dealership merchandising; website analytics; google search and paid social advertising.
* Track sign up of all new dealers, executing dealer agreements, and dealer floorplan approval.
* Track all support items once dealer is onboard, including but not limited to: marketing items, literature, dealer coop processing.
* Identify additional items need for dealer support.
* Maintain all dealer status and contact information (initially via Excel, ultimately via online portal.
* Assist in developing online portal and testing for dealers; dealer training on portal.
* Work with parent company marketing on additional dealer marketing materials required.
* Converse with dealers, customers and employees via phone and email.
* Track & analyze various activities and projects in Excel, Salesforce & inhouse systems.
* Coordinate training programs staff on dealer interaction.
* Generate analysis and reports for dealer activities/sales.
* Develop and revise process and procedures in all work areas.
* Multitask in a start up to fast-paced office environment
* Other items as assigned by Director.
Professional Experience & Qualifications:
? Bachelor's Degree in business or sales and marketing, with concentration in sales or customer service a plus.
? Knowledge of the agriculture industry, including regional advertising techniques and KPIs a plus
? Product knowledge / experience in farm equipment, heavy equipment, outdoor power or related field is a plus.
? Strong negotiation and communication skills, and ability to converse with advertising agencies.
? Ability to plan and execute projects with cross-functional teams.
? Strong process-oriented skills leveraging systems, data and business process
? Possess strategic thought leadership with ability to look ahead and respond proactively.
? Strong communication, presentation and teamwork skills
? Proficiency in Microsoft products including Excel, Powerpoint and Word. Familiarity with Office 365 is a plus.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.