Job Number: 2170825
The Marketing Specialist position located in Santa Rosa will assist in business to business marketing budget, planning, coordinating with the agency on branding, positioning, messaging, marketing communications, digital and social media management.
Excellent benefits and opportunity for career growth!
Compensation: To $75K
- Deliver on organizational marketing strategy, processes and key performance indicators that will provide the company with a best-in-class sales and marketing organization.
- Assist in tracking marketing budget, metrics, approvals, and cost management including events and shows.
- Coordinate with marketing agencies assisting positioning, messaging, and marketing communications and digital marketing plans including budget management.
- Coordinate and work closely on marketing alignment, social media management and events / shows at corporate and subsidiary level.
- Coordinate various events and shows
- Onboard new commercial accounts and manage budget for new and existing customers.
- Work with Business Accounting and Systems to analyze issues with daily sales transactions.
- Track & analyze various activities and projects in Excel, Salesforce & inhouse systems.
- Generate analysis and reports for sales & marketing.
- Develop and revise process and procedures in all work areas.
- Multitask in a start up to fast-paced office environment
- Utilize writing and editing skills.
Professional Experience & Qualifications:
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in business or marketing and sales preferred
- 3-4 plus years in product, brand marketing at company and dealer / retail level preferred. Marketing communications experience a plus.
- Strong marketing and communication skills, and ability to converse with both dealers and agencies
- Ability to plan and execute projects with cross-functional teams.
- Strong process-oriented skills leveraging systems, data and business process to drive sustainable operational improvements.
- Possess strategic thought leadership with ability to look ahead and respond proactively.
- Strong communication, presentation and teamwork skills with the ability to build trust and credibility globally which includes winning approval from various stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.