- Location: Sharonville
- Salary: US$18.00 - US$20.00 per hour hour
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 21 days ago
Job Number: 2170550
To be able to operate a forklift in a safe manner, read a picking list, and pick materials needed for compounding in either the liquids or powders room.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Operate all on-site forklifts
* Put material away in designated racks
* Pick production orders utilizing scanners
* Utilize Sage for inventory look up
* Move material in various size containers that weigh up to 500 lbs using material moving equipment, including but not limited to forklift truck
* Work in accordance with all relevant requirements including, but not limited to, GMP, SQF, OSHA, HAACP, FDA, USDA and internal safety guidelines
* Maintain neat, orderly and clean shop floor and workplace at all times
* Excellent attendance, flexibility, enthusiasm and a positive approach to work performance
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
* Basic math, reading and recordkeeping skills
* Strong communication skills
* Basic PC skills
* Ability to perform routine work assignments, multi-tasking and following instructions with moderate supervision; ability to work well under pressure
* Ability to understand work procedures, methods, use of required equipment and computerized work instructions
* Compliance with systems/programs similar to Flavor Producer's Quality, Safety and Food Safety programs.
* Taking Initiative
* Focusing on Performance
* Being flexible and adaptable
* Action Oriented- Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
* Self-Development- Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
* Optimizes Work Processes- Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
* Decision Quality- Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
* Being Resilient- Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Minimum 1 year experience in warehousing/manufacturing environment preferred
* Must be able to frequently lift up to 50 lbs
* In-house fork truck certification is required
* Forklift operation skills preferred
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.