Job Number: 2179317
Are you a highly motivated professional with a strong passion for member engagement and networking? We are in search of a talented Member Engagement Manager to lead our efforts in recruiting, onboarding, and retaining over 1000 valued members.
Job Title: Member Engagement Manager
Location: Sacramento, Ca
- Membership Recruitment: Develop and execute marketing campaigns and strategic outreach initiatives to attract new members. Showcase membership benefits at statewide events to engage potential members.
- Member Onboarding: Create and implement strategies to ensure that new members are actively engaged. Maintain up-to-date and accurate member profiles.
- Member Retention: Collaborate with various departments to educate districts about the advantages and value of membership, fostering higher member retention rates.
- Promotion of Profession: Understand the hiring needs of school districts and build relationships with higher education institutions and students/career centers. Represent our members at career fairs.
- Cross-Department Collaboration: Work closely with other departments to ensure a seamless and engaging experience for our members.
- Performance Metrics: Collaborate with Executive Leadership to develop and meet departmental performance metrics.
- Networking and Staying Current: Build and maintain outstanding relationships and networks internally and externally.
- Education: An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Experience: A minimum of 5 years of experience in managing association memberships. 2-3 years of recruiting experience is required, with a preference for candidates with experience working directly with colleges and universities. Prior experience in a hiring position at a local school district is a plus.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential, with the ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Interpersonal Skills: Excellent interpersonal skills are required, along with the ability to build and maintain relationships with academic institutions, faculty, and student organizations.
- Time Management: Proficiency in managing multiple tasks and deadlines within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Travel: Ability to travel within California for up to 25% of the time during peak periods.
Join our dynamic team dedicated to shaping the future of education in California. We offer a competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits, and generous paid time off. Our work environment is a hybrid model, combining scheduled in-office and remote workdays.
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act and Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life AD&D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.