Member Liaison/DTC Logistics Manager
- Location: Napa, 95474
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 26 days ago
Job Number: 2167228
Our client is seeking a Member Liaison/DTC Logistics Manager. Searching for a highly organized, detail-oriented individual to help manage ongoing needs related to logistics, production planning, forecasting, and general project management. This individual should be an effective communicator, and have a minimum of 2-3 years related experience. Direct familiarity with wine, spirits, food and/or beverage is a plus.
(DTC) Member Liaison
* Assist General Manager with the set-up of online offers in e-commerce system - currently Cultivate Systems Package and offer creation, starting inventory, allocations and wishes by tier, customer groups, etc.
* Two main online releases each year (Spring & Fall)
* Five additional online offers each year, including a Futures Offer and one offer using oak boxes
* Assist General Manager with the set-up, launch (by regional waves) and monitoring of the email platform for each online release and offer - currently Vertical Response.
* Run Vertical Response analysis after each initial release & reminder campaign. In coordination with the Estate Sales & Hospitality Manger, follow-up via email & phone with non-responders, bounced emails, unsubscribes, etc.).
* Assist with implementation of secondary platform to ensure that emails land in Mailing List members' inboxes.
* Track all orders submitted via internet sales and assist Mailing List members as needed, including responding to all online order comments (gift messages, general comments & shipping requests).
* Assist Analytics & Logistics Manger in maintaining up-to-date shipping compliance spreadsheet by state so that General Manager, Estate Sales & Hospitality Manager and Hospitality Associate are aware of any changes.
Distributor Logistics Support
Export Logistics Support
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.