Mobile Device Audit Tach
- Location: Roseville
- Salary: US$16.00 - US$17.00 per hour per hour
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 8 days ago
Job Number: 2164270
Job Title: Mobile Device Audit Tech
Location: Roseville, CA
Mobile Device Audit Tech is responsible for receiving, changing, formatting, auditing, quality control, and repairs of mobile devices. Employees must be familiar with mobile device with regards to models, software, functionality, and troubleshooting.
Include but not limited to,
· Responsible for receiving customer quotes into company software. Verifying customer provided information is correct and making changes where necessary.
· Move all received units to charging stations and plugging them in to ensure all units have functioning batteries.
· Ensure all units run through data destruction software (formatting Process) and manually erase all customer information if this is not possible.
· Audit all devices after formatting to ensure each device functions properly and perform a cosmetic inspection. Enter this information along with any applicable pictures into company software making note of any discrepancies or repairs that are needed.
· Perform quality control process on units that have been accepted by customers. QC will verify that all information in company software for each device is correct and give a final functionality test before moving the items to the finished goods warehouse for resale.
Requirements and Skills:
· Adept at reading and writing, uses professional business grammar and transmits a friendly, courteous, and professional Demeanor.
· Excellent communication skills (e.g., listening, writing, speaking, etc.)
· Interpersonal skills: including the ability to communicate confidently and effectively over the phone or in person.
· Keeps written and verbal communications clear and straightforward, explains technical terms when these must be used.
· Strong troubleshooting, critical things and problem solving.
· Ability to make quick and supportable decisions
· Self-motivated with a willingness to lean and accept unfamiliar challenges
· Ability to work in fast paced environment and meet stringent deadlines
· Required to regularly lift and/or move up to 10lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs
· Employee must adhere to all safety regulations and company policies and procedures.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.