NE Area Sales Manager - Beer & Wine
- Location: Virginia
- Salary: Negotiable per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted about 1 month ago
Job Number: 2159435
Seeking an NE Area Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for growing beer and wine sales, gross profit, and strengthening the brands, and have experience in distributor relations and key account management.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
* Able to drive results and customer-centric culture, defined by a passion for providing exceptional high-touch customer experience.
* Committed to all sales goals
* Responsible for all aspects of On and Off Premise business
* Establish distribution objectives for each channel category and manage sales in creating programs that accomplish those objectives
* Participate in review meetings to insure accomplishments of sales and distribution objectives are met.
* Partner with management in regard to feedback, market expansion, pricing, promotion and distribution points
* Two years+ experience in wine sales representation
* Must be detail oriented and have the ability to manage clients and projects.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.