North Carolina Wine Sales Representative
- Location: North Carolina
- Salary: US$60000.00 - US$70000.00 per year
- Job Type:Remote
Posted 3 days ago
Job Number: 2174267
Our client has a opportunity for a Wine Sales Representative with on and off premise sales wine experience.
Seeking someone knowledgeable who possess excellent service and time management skills, are motivated to meet sales goals, establish new accounts, build business in existing accounts, and to increase overall distribution. We offer a competitive salary and commission (to be determined based on experience), medical, dental and 401k, as well as additional incentives.
* Transition existing accounts and grow business to full potential.
* Open new accounts to build your territory.
* Provide exemplary sales and ongoing customer service for all accounts, in addition to supporting accounts with wine tastings, dinners, events, etc. (This position may require evening and weekend hours as needed to meet the schedules of all clients and to coordinate training events, wine dinners, etc.)
* Professionally plan and execute supplier market visits in your territory
* Attend sales meetings, annual portfolio tastings and other company events.
* Execute an overall sales strategy to meet or exceed revenue and placement goals.
* Working knowledge of wine and the wine industry REQUIRED.
* Minimum 2-3 years in wine sales REQUIRED
* Possess excellent communication and organizational skills; specifically, must be able to stay focused and motivated in maintaining a high level of service to accounts.
* Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
If you are interested in the opportunity please forward a cover letter and your resume
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act and Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life/AD and D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.