Job Number: 2161939
St. Helena, CA
Utilizing exceptional customer service and administrative skills, this role will be responsible for providing administrative support, coordination and project assistance to our proprietors and all operational departments. Primarily the first point of contact for customers, business partners and vendors, candidates should always convey the highest levels of professionalism through their demeanor as well as their verbal, nonverbal and written communications.
- Greet all visitors in a friendly professional manner
- Answer medium to high volume inbound call levels in a friendly, courteous and professional manner
- Manage master winery calendar to document all winery appointments for tastings, events, special programs and general winery operating matters
- Effectively communicates with customers and team members to ensure seamless execution of customer experience from start to finish.
- Coordinate inbound reservation inquiries for all experiences to confirm availability and ensure proper staffing
- Proactively document and communicate all upcoming tastings, trade group appointments, media
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products with emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Basic knowledge of eWinery (Vinsuite) Integrated Solution experience is a plus
- Basic wine knowledge
- Intermediate understanding of marketing concepts with the ability to manage associated programs and software
- Reliable, flexible, and able to handle multiple priorities, meeting strict deadlines
- Above average attention to detail with the ability to work with very limited supervision
- Sound analytical skills and adept at making sound business decisions
- Detail oriented with strong follow-up skills
- Affable and enthusiastic with a customer centric focus
- Team Player
- Superior communication skills; both verbal and written
- Willing to pursue ongoing system and process improvement
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.