Office Manager/ Brand Coordinator
- Location: Calistoga
- Salary: US$26.00 - US$29.00 per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 23 days ago
Job Number: 2175595
Compensation: $26.00- $29.00 an hour
A small dynamic multi-national company located in Calistoga, CA is seeking a Brand Coordinator & Office Manager. This role supports a sales team of three and will work closely with upper management daily. You will oversee the administrative side of sales and provide support for two brands, each being established in the Napa Valley for over forty years. You'll interact with clients, sales, and office staff, providing a high level of internal and external professionalism.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answer client inquiries via email and phone.
- Administrative assistance for the Sales Representative.
- Liaison with your counterpart in France (submit PO's, coordinate in-bound shipments).
- Process orders for fulfillment and client approval.
- Execute shipping logistics (website and Sales Team orders).
- Execute all aspects of trade shows.
- Order and manage stock for online store. Daily order shipping.
General Office Administration:
- This role requires light office management (ordering supplies, vendor management/scheduling, etc).
- Back up and assist office staff with shipping and client logistics, as needed.
- Assist Management as needed with special projects, or other tasks.
Minimum Candidate Requirements:
- AA degree or higher.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Prior experience with Quickbooks or a similar accounting software program is necessary.
- A self-starter who needs minimal supervision once acquainted with the role.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills, a keen attention to detail, and feel comfortable working in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Customer service etiquette and demeanor. We service the US, Canadian, and Mexican wine industry. All clients, big or small, are important to us and are treated as such.
We are a small office and expect a "roll up your sleeves" mentality, as we all wear many hats to support each other and our clients. We feel each team member is an integral part of our work family and everyone is treated with mutual respect and inclusiveness.
We want you to make this role you're your own and there is growth opportunity for the employee who demonstrates a mastery of their role.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Friday Funday Lunches & Happy Hours (that counts as a benefit, right?)
To successfully perform the essential functions of this job you will be required to regularly sit, use hands repetitively to operate standard office equipment (answer phones, operate computer, etc). The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act and Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life/AD and D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.