- Location: Irvine
- Salary: US$25.00 - US$30.00 per hour
- Job Type:Temp to Hire
Posted 14 days ago
Job Number: 2175768
Onsite Assistant in Irvine $25-$30 hour
Professional Operations Assistant to provide hands on support to gaming developers working onsite at the Irvine Campus. The mission is to provide excellent service and support to our employees and guests alike. This high visibility role requires an individual who is well-organized, personable, discreet and detail oriented. You will help foster an engaging, professional, and tidy work environment to enable staff to do their best work!
The position is required to physically be in the Irvine office 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm.
* Provide courteous assistance to guests and employees
* Process outgoing and incoming shipments and process mail
* Work closely with the broader Diablo Operations team based in Albany, NY
* Assist operations and administrative teams with special projects
* Manage inventory and restocking of all office supplies and snacks
* Assist with upkeep of the facility, making sure that it is in order daily
* Help enforce COVID guidelines in the workplace
* Work closely with Blizzard Facilities, IT and artist Leadership as required
* Experience in a customer service-oriented role
* 2+ years of previous work experience in a professional office environment
* Basic computer skills including MS Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Basic PC Set-Up and troubleshooting capabilities to assist Return To Office and newly hired employees
* A positive, outgoing, customer service-oriented attitude
* Ability to self-direct, multi-task and proactively seek out improvement opportunities for the office
* Strong communication and social skills
* Ability to lift 50 lbs and move about the office for extended periods of time
* A valid Driver's License is required to operate on-campus golf carts
* Experience with Jira is a plus
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act and Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life/AD and D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.