Job Number: 2171109
Builder located in Concord is seeking a full-time Operations Lead to join their team.
- Collaborate with / conduct regular, open dialogue with each department regarding short term and long-term service commitments.
- Regular participation in mandatory staff meetings.
- Fully-execute daily objectives to maintain smoothness of workflow.
- Enforce all Company Standards and Position Profile content for OPS Asst position, specifically noting:
- Initial Work Ticket creation with accurate details
- Follow up Work Ticket updates with accurate details
- Identify and document developing best practices
- Participate in hiring process / make recommendations as needed for Ops Asst positions.
- Participate in orientation and on-boarding of new entry level Operations Department employees.
- Provide feedback and assist with annual reviews and assessments of Ops Asst staff as needed. Submit recommendations to HR Department and/or Operations Management.
- Regularly review and make recommendations for amendments and updates for team job descriptions and position profiles as needed.
- Assist Operations Night Manager as needed with Utility, Training, and Supervisory schedules
- Inform CR and Pricing Team members of schedule openings for upcoming work.
- Communicate scheduling opportunities directly to clients and/or through Client Relations & Account Manager.
- Assist Operations Night Manager as needed with scheduling staff according to skills set, experience, and overall needs of client/property.
- Coordinate with Operations Night Manager to adjust field staff schedule to accommodate emergencies, staffing changes, etc.
- Coordinate the execution of daytime dispatch needs under direction of Operations
- Strong Computer Competency/Literacy, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail with exceptional organization skills
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.