Outbound Warehouse Associate
- Location: Napa
- Salary: Up to US$22.00 per hour
- Job Type:Temporary
Posted about 1 month ago
Job Number: 2177974
Inbound Warehouse Associate
* Ensure every picking ticket is read thoroughly and accurately completed from picking to fulfillment - acknowledging the ship-type and adhering to those warehouse destinations.
* Ensure every bottle and parcel is handled with the utmost care - understanding and respecting the high value and rarities within our inventory.
* Think critically and flag any inventory discrepancies or problems with bottles at hand.
* Operate forklift independently to collect pallets as high as four or five rows high.
* Fulfilling orders that have been shipped is critical to success in this role.
* Potential to cross-train to lend support to our inbound team, checking in purchase orders from many sources and serializing with a zero percent error rate.
* Opportunity to cross-train to lend support to our Private Seller Services function to inspect and receive private collections for 'Collector' channel sales.
* Moderate to advanced wine knowledge; professional wine certification is preferred.
* Prior warehouse experience in inbound and outbound tasks.
* Forklift operator certified strongly desired.
* Comfortable using Microsoft Office and knowledge of NetSuite is advantageous.
* Must be to lift 50 pounds many times per day with ease.
* Attention to detail is crucial to the success of this team member.
* Supervisory or leadership experience is a bonus.
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act and Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life AD&D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.