Painting / Sanding Department
- Location: Fairfield
- Salary: US$18.00 - US$21.00 per hour
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 18 days ago
Job Number: 2175983
Responsible for the sanding and finishing of all parts assigned by the Sanding and Paint Shop Supervisor to ensure accuracy, completeness, and quality parts to the paint shop.
· Utilizes sandpaper to sand / paint plastic parts to documented specifications.
· Ability to sandblast / paint per production documents.
· Sander/ painter ensures that all product is mixed and used properly and without excess waste with supervision.
· Ensures parts are finished according to surface quality criteria outlined in production documentation under supervision.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Excellent reliability and attendance.
· Team player, with a positive attitude.
· Ability to lift, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act and Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life/AD and D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.