Job Number: 2158367
The Customer Service /Schedule Coordinator team member's primary goal is to manage and coordinate Quality System Audits across a variety of clients and suppliers. The Customer Service/Schedule Coordinator role can expect to liaise between clients and cross-functional internal teams to achieve their goals and ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services, according to client needs and budget.
PURPOSE OF JOB: The Customer Service/Scheduler works closely with Lead Auditors, internal Quality support team, and audit Clients to drive and facilitate the timely performance of all audits.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee all Audit requests by monitoring incoming emails.
- Audits include Maintenance Internal/Supplier Audits; Contract Internal/Supplier Audits, and Shared Supplier Audit Program
- Work with Auditor and Client contacts to efficiently schedule audits.
- scheduling dates and communicating between Auditors and Client contacts
- Interfaces with Internal Client Support Team to assure audit timelines are on track.
- Contract Support
- Facilitate contract process and keep finance team aware of invoicing dates.
- Communicate with the Client throughout the process
- Manages ongoing communication between Supplier, customer, and Auditor.
- Confirms Supplier location address/contact info.
- Facilitates reporting process, through sending final signed report to customer.
- Support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, ISO Standards, and FDA regulations
- Obtain signatures from relevant CQG Audit Team members to keep client docs moving through the process within strict timelines.
- Respond to questions by identifying and implementing workable solutions to problems with minimal guidance.
- Perform support duties keeping business and scheduled commitments timely.
- Communicate with team members as needed to obtain pertinent information per project and to help facilitate the movement of client projects.
- High School diploma, with some college or equivalent appropriate experience
- Preferred prior experience within general industry auditing.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to positively contribute to a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Detail-oriented perspective with a focus on producing quality results.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Will be a pro-active problem solver.
- Work to maintain efficiency and quality balance in your work.
- Maintain company confidentiality while working with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to coordinate client and internal team schedules to meet goals/get work done.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.