Job Number: 2174530
Business Professionals by Nelson Connects is hiring for an Executive Assistant for a 6-week assignment for a banking client. Working with our client's team in Oakland, this REMOTE/POSSIBLY HYBRID position is a great fit for experienced candidates with strong administrative skills, and top-level proficiency and experience building high-impact PowerPoint slides and presentations.
$30-$35 [per hour.
20 hours per week; must be flexible with scheduling, as some nights or weekend hours may be required.
- Designing and producing complex documents and presentations;
- Completing projects independently, with initial guidance;
- Collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens;
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience with Diligent or other Board Portals a plus;
- Strong technical proficiency and problem-solving skills related to day to day operations and troubleshooting;
- High level of verbal and written communication skills;
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail;
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities while ensuring deadlines are met;
- Ability to complete tasks and projects with little or no guidance;
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround;
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment's notice is essential.
- Flexible hours, including evenings and occasional weekends (flexibility with hours)
- Thrive in an intense, do-it-yourself, make it work environment.
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.