Job Number: 2163368
Our client is seeking a Payroll Manager. If you have at least 5 years of managerial experience and 10 years of progressive payroll experience we would like to discuss additional details.
- Act as System Administrator to update and maintain Ultipro payroll application.
- Generate and build reports for finance, human resources, benefits and third party vendors utilizing Business Intelligence.
- Perform Tax reconciliations for quarter end and year-end filings
- Facilitate and perform regular payroll audits and prepare supporting schedules for external and internal auditors
- Facilitate compliance in respect of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Maintain payroll information by designing systems directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
- Manage implementations of payroll system upgrades and new system applications
- Responsible for maintaining SOX policies, procedures and compliance with respect to the payroll process
- Provides payroll information by answering questions & requests and prepares reports compiling information of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains payroll staff job results by counseling and coaching employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.