Plant Finance Administration Analyst
- Location: Petaluma, Sonoma, California
- Salary: US$38.00 - US$48.00 per hour per hour
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 4 days ago
Job Number: 2160000
Job Title: Plant Finance Administration Analyst
Out client, an award winning manufacturing company that is rapidly growing is searching for a Plant Finance Administration Analyst. This role will support the Operations and Plant Leadership teams by providing P&L support. Key responsibilities also include month end financial closing duties, as well as budgeting, forecasting, and costing activities for the facility. The position will be highly visible and should yield exciting opportunities for growth!
* Management of the Plant P&L, providing insight and analysis.
* Support month-end close activities.
* Review all month-end, quarter-end close accruals, journal entries, P&L reconciliations.
* Balance process orders and inventories
* Ensure liabilities are processed and assist in balancing good receipts with invoice receipts on a timely basis.
* Responsible for all Plant audit support and compliance reporting.
* Diagnose and report weekly and monthly material yield and loss, volume, labor and expenses.
* Assist the Plant leadership team with development and tracking of KPI's.
* Develop data-driven, fact-based information to support decisions enabling productivity measures to reduce overall cost.
* Track capital expenditures on a weekly basis and provide status of project financials on a weekly basis to Plant leadership and corporate engineering.
* Provide financial justification and post-audits for Capital expenditures.
* Periodic review of standard operating procedures (SOP's) to ensure accuracy.
* Perform periodic compliance testing to ensure internal/external controls are in place, report and deviations and corrective actions to ensure compliance.
* Responsibility involving effective performance management, employee relations, training and developing subordinates.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or another quantitative/technical discipline is required.
* 2+ years professional accounting and finance experience, preferably in the food/dairy manufacturing industry.
* Assist with strategy development at all levels of the organization to drive business performance.
* Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs; ability to lead people through change.
* Ability to recruit, hire, develop, coach, and mentor talent
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office; advanced Excel
* Working knowledge major ERP systems; highly preferred
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.