Job Number: 2159841
Production Assemblers needed in Sonoma -
Great pay -
The purpose of the Production Assembler is to provide basic level assembly of product in line
with company drawings, specifications, schematics and instructions to meet customer
1. Maintains work area in a clean, orderly and safe fashion, reporting all safety issues to
2. Documents all bill of material changes, additions, deletions, substitutions and errors
on job documentation for correction in company product data base.
3. Assembles product using drawings, sketches and instructions using proper
components, tools while following safety rules for each job.
4. Inspects components prior to assembly to assure a reliable quality product is being
5. Completes assigned jobs on time and assists others as needed in completing
production jobs on time.
6. Notifies the Production Lead of any problems, delays or material shortages for
assigned production jobs.
7. Must be able to lift 40 pounds repetitively.
8. Must be able to distinguish colors.
Plans work area layout in an organized fashion to allow for safe and fast assembly of assigned
production jobs. Maintains tools required to perform work in the proper location in an organized
manor to facilitate timely assembly of production jobs. Pulls inventory from storage locations to
fill production needs.
Must have a good knowledge of basic hand tool skills. Must have good manual dexterity. Must
be able to read, write and speak in English. Must be able to follow drawings, sketches,
schematics and instructions. Must be able to communicate needs and problems to others. Must
be able to work both alone and with others in a cooperative constructive fashion. Must
understand basic electrical safety. Must have good communications skills. Must have 1 to 2
years electrical or related assembly experience. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.