- Location: West Sacramento, 95691
- Salary: Up to US$17.00 per hour per hour
- Job Type:Contract
Posted 16 days ago
Job Number: 2164885
Fast Paced Bottling Facility has opportunities for Production Associates.
Essential Job Functions:
Daily machine operating which includes machines such as palletizer, case packer, and depalletizer.
Special projects may be assigned as needed, such as repacking cases of bottles, labeling, and general support.
Production Associate Responsibilities:
· Must be able to follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's)
· Follows safety policies and guidelines daily
· Maintains a clean work environment
· Understand and follows policies and procedures
· Uses equipment and materials properly
Production Associate Requirements:
· Must be flexible to work scheduled shifts, extended hours and weekends
· Self- motivated with the ability to work with limited supervision
· Lift and carry a minimum of 25-50lbs consistently
· Follow directions as assigned
Multiple shifts available: Morning, Mid-Afternoon, and nights
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.