- Location: San Jose, Santa Clara County, California, 95131
- Salary: US$18 - US$20 per hour per hour
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 20 days ago
Job Number: 2161718
San Jose, CA
Under supervision, performs daily production activities in a manufacturing environment. Operates electro-mechanical equipment and machinery, hand tools and processing equipment to facilitate the manufacture of company's products.
Daily duties would include:
· Batch preparation, mixing and measuring ingredients
· Bulk material and chemical handling
· Uncrating, sorting and washing incoming product.
· Packaging and shipping preparation
· Maintain operation logs and records processing data
· Insulation and gasket cutting
· Plant cleaning and maintenance
· Other duties as directed by supervisor
High School Diploma or equivalent
Operational knowledge of the safe operation of hand tools.
Must display a good work ethic and attendance
Basic computer skills with Excel helpful.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.